Find the essential details for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration, Scheme Benefits, and ways to Apply Online from here. This article discusses in detail the Yojana which is set up by the Government in 2007. Scroll down to know more about Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration and the associated details.
Most of the people face the issue of teaching their daughters because of the low income that they earn. Most girl children are killed when they are in their mother’s womb. Considering this sensitive issue, Mr Shivraj Chouhan decided to promote the Ladli Laxmi scheme. He believes that every child whether girl or boy must get the privilege of making a good career beginning from completing their higher education. Thus, the scheme was started successfully and is benefiting several people at once, financially. Scroll down to know more about it.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration
The yojana is to create awareness of the foeticide cases prevailing in the country. The aim of the scheme is to modify the negative ideology of the citizens in terminating female foeticide. One of the health reports says that this has affected the overall sex ratio of the country. Thus, the Madhya Pradesh CM launched the scheme for availing the benefits to the girl child in the state.
This was launched on 2nd May 2007 by the CM of Madhya Pradesh State. The purpose to begin this scheme in the state is to create awareness among the people that killing a girl child simply ruins the growth and development of everyone. Besides this, they must be taught promptly so that they can be one of the renowned identities. If a girl will get proper education then she could teach other people about it which will ultimately increase success rates in the country.
Yojana 2.0 Apply Online
The girls who had completed their 12th standard and will be moving forward to opting for various colleges will get benefits from this scheme. The amount is 25,000 for the girls to take admission to the college or the university which they desire for. This scheme has more benefits as provided in the upcoming section.
This time, an amount of Rs. 1 crore, 85 lahks is provided to 1477 daughters. This step is taken by Ravindra Bhawan Bhopal. The booklet for Ladli Laxmi is created by the Women and Child Development Authority.
Current Update: The Chief Minister of the Madhya Pradesh state launched the second phase of the yojana. The launch date is 2nd November 2022. CM, Shivraj Singh Chouhan has a good history of providing reliable facilities to the citizens.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Features
We would like to enlighten people on the amazing features of the scheme here. Can you believe that it has been almost 15 years since the launch of the scheme and it has given privileges to many children and their respective families?
- Girl Empowerment: The scheme helps girl children to complete their higher education with a financial assistance
- No Drop Outs: Most low-income families find it difficult to teach their children even in schooling. Thus, Yojana 2.0 will be helpful for such families. The people will not have to ask for a dropout for their girls. Instead, they will teach them till matriculation and then use the Ladli Laxmi Yojana scheme.
- Financial Support for Marriage: Not only education, but the applicant’s family will get finances for about Rs. 1 Lakh for her marriage. Kindly note that girls who are married before the age of 18 will not be benefited under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The birth, education and health of a girl child are equally important as that of a boy child. Thus, the Government has not given a second thought to implementing this yojana. Let us now discuss the Registration process and Eligibility.
It is really important for girls to be independent at this point in time when technological advancements are going on and people are going too far. The future Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, and other Professionals will now see girls in all that setup. All thanks to the Government of India who believes that women’s empowerment could prosper the country.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Eligibility
The girl children must satisfy the given criteria by the Government to take the advantage of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0
- Registration by a girl child whose parents are not paying taxes
- The scheme is only for people who are below the poverty line
- Rs.1 lakh will be provided to the applicant’s family for marriage unless the girl is not married before the age of 18 years
- All the girls in a family including twins or the second child as a girl will get the scheme benefits
- If a parent gets a second girl child and is up to for family planning then the parents who will be accepting it will get the benefits of the scheme
- A girl should not leave her school in the middle otherwise she won’t get the benefits
- An orphan girl child who will be adopted by a family can use the extreme benefits of the yojana. However, the parents have to submit the adoption certificate and other required documents to the concerned authorities.
As reported by Economic Times, the statement from Mr Chouhan “Beti hai to kal hai (there is no future without daughters)” has touched the hearts of many people. He confessed that he had started the funding for girl-child marriage in 1990. It was the year when he became the MLA.
Important Things to Know about the Scheme
- After CM Shivraj became a Lok Sabha member in 1991 from Vidisha funded for girl’s marriage. The amount he funded was from the MLA account that he could afford
- Being the CM of the state in 2005, he started the “Lakhpati” scheme. Under this, some amount will be deposited in the name of the child which is nearly Rs. 1.43 lakh. This amount will b given ti the family when the girl gets turned to 21. The only thing to consider here is that the scheme will only be valid until the girl does not get married after she turns 18.
- Till now more than 43 lakh daughters have achieved the benefits of this scheme.
Documents Required for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration
Here, we have provided a list that would be helpful for the girl children to assemble the required documents. They must carry the original and photocopies of these to complete the scheme registration process.
- Application form available on ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in
- Girl’s Birth Certificate
- Girl’s Residencial Proof. If she has aadhaar card then you can use the same for registration
- Passbook Photocopy of the applicant. This must include bank & branch name, account number, IFSC code, and other required details
- Identity Proof such as a Ration card
- Applicant’s Photograph
How to Apply Online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration?
There is so much information on the internet that might baffle you on registering for the scheme. Thus, we have provided a step-by-step procedure that would be helpful for you.
Step 1 Visit the official website of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 @ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in
Step 2 Now, you have to log in to this main portal by using your username and password. You can refer to the image above
Step 3 Read the necessary information about the scheme that is provided on the page
Step 4 Click on “Application Letter”
Step 5 You have to choose one from the given options; Public Service Management, General Public and Project Officer. We will suggest General Public to be the fine option for you
Step 6 Fill out the form with necessary details such as an address, name, contact information etc
Step 7 Upload the documents as needed with appropriate size and parameters
Step 8 Read the form once again carefully and then click on the “Apply” button
These were some of the convenient steps that would help you to complete the registration process. If you seek any trouble then you can comment here, our team will try their best to help you.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Application Status
The applicants can again visit the main website to know whether their application is accepted or not.
They have to simply add relevant details to the column as shared above. They have to enter the application number, click on Get OTP, enter OTP and later click on the “Proceed” button. The application status will be reflected on the screen.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia! Please visit again to get more important information on Government Schemes.