IB ACIO Salary 2023: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has announced 995 vacancies for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II in IB. Interested candidates who are applying for the post, must be aware of the salary structure offered to the IB ACIO Grade II. As per the official notification, the IB ACIO Pay scale is Rs. 44,900-1,42,00/- (as per the 7th Pay Commission) including various handsome allowances. The monthly salary of an ACIO is Rs. 44,900/- per month. The complete salary structure including allowances, benefits, gross pay, and job profile is discussed here.
IB ACIO Salary 2023
IB ACIO Salary 2023 has been approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs following the 7th Pay Commission. Competition for this position can be fairly fierce because it is one of the most prestigious and sought-after positions in the nation. Candidates must become familiar with the job description and compensation for IB ACIO Salary 2023 while they study for the exam. IB ACIO salaries come with a variety of benefits and compensation. Candidates who are selected as IB ACIOs are eligible for a remuneration of Rs. 44,000+ per month in hand. We have covered several IB ACIO salary-related topics in detail in this article below. Here we have discussed the whole salary structure of the IB ACIO/ Executive post.
IB ACIO Salary- Overview
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has mentioned the complete salary structure including basic pay, pay scale, allowances, and facilities provided to the candidates who join as ACIO in IB. The complete details of the salary are discussed in the article below. Check the overview here.
|IB ACIO Salary 2023|
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900-1,42,00|
|Allowances||DA, HRA, SSA, TA, etc.|
|Gross Monthly Pay||Rs. 49,000+|
IB ACIO Salary Structure 2023
The salary structure of IB ACIO- II is tabulated below. It contains the proportion of basic pay, allowances, etc. to make up the monthly salary. The data given in the table below is taken from the official notification.
IB ACIO Salary 2023: In-Hand Salary
The In-hand salary of an IB Executive is in the range of Rs 44000 to 46000 depending on the city you are posted in. This amount may vary depending on the location of the posting and the services you are taking. This is the revised salary after the 7th pay commission. The in-hand salary is attractive enough for the aspirants and thus there remains a huge demand for such a Govt. Job.
IB ACIO 2023 Promotions
The promotion structure for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (IB ACIO) is typically based on a combination of factors such as seniority, performance, and availability of vacancies. The Intelligence Bureau is a crucial intelligence agency in India, and promotions within the organization are essential for career growth and leadership roles. IB ACIO is promoted to good posts along with an increase in salary as per the government norms. The promoted posts include:
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO): This is the entry-level position where candidates are recruited based on their qualifications, performance in exams, and other selection criteria.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO): After serving for a certain period and demonstrating commendable performance, ACIOs may be promoted to the rank of Deputy Central Intelligence Officer. This promotion usually comes with added responsibilities and a more strategic role in intelligence operations.
- Assistant Director (AD): Further promotions may lead to the position of Assistant Director. In this role, officers are likely to be involved in more significant decision-making processes, overseeing specific intelligence operations, and managing teams.
|Assistant Director||25-30 years|
IB ACIO Allowances/Facilities
The following allowances are provided to the newly recruited ACIOs in IB:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Government Contributions towards NPS
- Annual Increment
- Medical Facilities for Self and Dependent Family Members (CGHS/AMA)
- LTC Facilities (for Self and Dependent Family members)
- Children Education Allowance
- Government Accommodation (as per entitlement)- subject to availability
IB ACIO Salary 2023: Perks
Being a Bank job, IB ACIO Perks include the benefit of having fixed allowances, job security, a settled career, and increments.
The additional benefits of the salary include:
- Medical cover through CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme).
- Cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country.
- House Rent Allowance
- Travel package for the family members every 2 years.
IB ACIO Syllabus 2023- Click to Check
IB ACIO Job Profile
We shall now go into detail about an IB ACIO executive’s job profile. Knowing the job description before is going to allow you to plan your strategy effectively. A Central Intelligence Assistant at IB is responsible for a variety of tasks.
1. The officers’ primary duty is to obtain confidential information that safeguards national security.
2. The IB ACIOs also have a significant role in tracking important information and hints that could pose a threat to the nations.
3. Additionally, they must gather intelligence data on matters like currency exchange problems, terrorist intrusions, illicit or unethical trade, etc.
- Field assessment,
- Handling situation, which is harmful and dangerous,
- Office work in IB,
- Analyzing threats, and resolving them