Get the details of the UP Polytechnic 2023 Entrance Exam Form, Last Date, Fee, Exam Dates, and more here.
UP Polytechnic 2023 Entrance Exam
To provide admission to all polytechnic institutions in the state by holding admission exams at the state level, the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) was established in the years 1986–1987. The task of conducting the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (UPJEE(P)) has been delegated to the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, based on the nature of the assignment. Candidates who want to enrol in Uttar Pradesh’s public and private polytechnic colleges must take the state-level UPJEE(P) test. Candidates who want to have more details on UP Polytechnic can read the complete article.
Although the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh has not officially announced the release date for the JEECUP 2023 application form, it will most likely occur before March 2023. Candidates will be admitted into Uttar Pradesh’s polytechnic institutes using the results of the UP Polytechnic UPJEE 2023. Before submitting their applications, candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility. Read this post to learn all the details about JEECUP 2023.
UP Polytechnic 2023 (UPJEE)
- Applicants may be offered the option to change a few fields on the application form online.
- Under any circumstances, the admission form will not be refunded once it’s paid.
- Candidates can get in touch with UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council right away if there is any mistake with their admit card.
- No admission card, rank card, etc., will be mailed or delivered to candidates; they must download them from the website.
- The candidates’ registered email and phone numbers will be used to notify them of the various admissions processes. Thus, this information must be entered into the application with great care.
UP Polytechnic 2023 Exam Dates
Related dates to UP Polytechnic 2023 are presented below :
|Activities||Important Dates (2023)|
|Available online application form||March|
|Last date for the online form||April|
|Release of admit card||April|
|Polytechnic exam date: Group A, E1 and E2, B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1 to K8||May|
|Result published||1 to 6 June|
|Starting of the counselling process||July|
UP Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee :
Below given is the application fee schedule for JEECUP 2023 for different categories. Application fees may be paid online with a credit card, debit card, net banking account or offline with e-challan.
|General/ OBC Applicant||300 Rs|
|SC/ST Applicant||200 Rs|
UP Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
A very basic overview of UP Polytechnic Eaxm is shown below:
- Exam mode: Offline
- Question Types: Objective
- Total Question: 100
- Question Languages : Hindi & English
- Exam Time : 3 hours
- Scheme for Marking: Each correct response will receive 3 points, while each incorrect response will receive one less.
UP Polytechnic Admit Card
- On the UPJEE website, the admit card for the JEECUP exam in 2023 will be made available at the Polytechnic.
- Applicants should print off this admit card after downloading it in order to bring it with them to the testing location.
- No applicants will be permitted to enter the exam room or take their exam without an admission card.
- It is recommended that candidates print numerous copies of their admit card to protect it from theft or damage.
- Even after the test, the admit card should be kept safe because it will be needed for admission and counselling.
UP Polytechnic Result 2023
- By accessing the official website, aspirants will be able to view their JEECUP results for 2023.
- On this website, the applicants’ rank and scorecards will also be made available for download.
- The exam answer keys will also be posted online, together with the result and rank card.
- Applicants will be invited to participate in counselling if they pass the entrance exam.
- The entrance test scores will be used to create a merit list, and the candidates will be counselled in accordance with the list.
UP Polytechnic Form 2023
Applicants who meet the requirements for eligibility can fill out and submit the form online.
- Basic personal and academic information, such as name, date of birth, category, qualification exam passing year, grades earned, etc., can be entered into the application form.
- On the application form, candidates must also provide scanned copies of their signatures and photo.
- The properly completed application form can then be submitted online.
- The candidates must also send the required application fee in addition to their completed application form.
- The applicants are urged to print off their completed application form and keep it with them at all times for future use.
Candidates are requested to stay in touch with us for more essentials details on NINIndia