Get the essential details on SSB Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, and 399 Constable GD Vacancy from this article.
We have a great news for the candidates who are interested to work in a Government job. SSB, Sashastra Seema Bal has released a notification for the Constable post. We have discussed the required information of SSB Recruitment here. Kindly read the entire article!
SSB Recruitment 2023
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment is done to recruit the candidates for various Group B and C posts. Recently, the concerned authorities have released an official notification for the post of Constable GD. The candidates must fill out the recruitment form within 30 days.
Let us brief you on Sashastra Seema Bal for your knowledge. After experiencing Chinese aggression in 1962, The Government of India decided to create security for the Indo-China, Indo-Nepal, and other borders of the country. This National security was enforced with the aim to protect the countrymen and thereafter, the recruitment for SSB was started.
Illegal activities such as smuggling, terrorist attacks etc were reduced after this type of security was established at the borders. Therefore, the concerned authorities hire candidates who have excellence and are physically strong. Further in this article, we have shared the specific details on the ways to apply online and about the GD vacancy. Please continue reading!
SSB Recruitment Apply Online
Constable GD has to look after trans-border crimes and to protect the unknown human activity at the Border. This is one of the crucial jobs which the candidates apply for. They have to be physically fit to protect the citizens at the border.
Interested aspirants can apply online/offline after following the procedure as shared in this article. Both male and female candidates can apply for the job post. The candidates must visit the official website to check the official notification.
SSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check their eligibility before applying for the SSB.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th class
- Age Limit: 18-27 is minimum to maximum age limit. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates such as SC/ ST/OBC.
- Documents Required: The candidates will have to submit their Matriculation Certificate, Domicile certificate, Category Certificate, Recent Photograph (Scanned), Signature (Digital), and Address proof as in Aadhar Card
- Fee Structure: We have discussed the fee structure here.
SSB Recruitment Constable GD Salary
Most of the candidates apply online for the post of Constable GD according to the salary structure. Therefore, we have shared the required details below :
|Constable GD (Sports Quota)||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC)|
This amount is variable as the salary can be modified according to the selection process and the performance.
SSB Recruitment 399 Constable GD Vacancy
This is a Sports Quota Government Job for which we bifurcated the vacancies according to male and female candidates.
|Male Candidates||Archery (6), Boxing (11), Cycling (4), Shooting (6), Water Sports (11), Atheletics (24),Taekwondo (9), Volleyball, Swimming (15), Wrestling (21), and more|
|Female Candidates||Archery (10), Atheletics (22), Boxing (6), Hockey (4), Shooting (7), Water Sports (10), Taekwondo (8), Volleyball (6), Wrestling (12), and more|
The last date to apply for the GD Constable in 12th November 2022.
- KTET Result 2022
- PUBG – Battleground Mobile India Download link
- TSPSC Extension Officer Hall Ticket 2022
- MAT Result 2022
- HPSC Mains Result 2022
Vacancy Detail Category Wise
How to Apply Online for SSB Recruitment 2023?
In our article, Bihar Constable Recruitment 2022, the aspirants of SSB have commented to share the steps for filling the form. Therefore, we have listed down the easier steps for curious candidates.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to browse the leading portal of FFB @ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click on SSB Recruitment 2023 link from the Latest Updates section
- Click on “Apply”
- Select the post for which you want to apply online
- Enter the details as asked, such as your personal, academic, or contact details
- Upload the necessary documents as discussed in this article above
- Now, the candidates will need to pay the fees according to the category. They can use any online payment method such as net banking, UP, Credit/Debit card etc.
- Click on Submit
- Take a printout of the online application form and fee receipt for future use
These were some of the steps that the candidates can use to fill out the application form. Kindly note that you must visit the official website to know whether the form has to be submitted online or offline. We have shared the direct link to the main website at the end of this article. If it is online, you can follow the steps above; otherwise, you have to send a hard copy to the respective address mentioned on the leading portal.
The exam centres for the SSB Exam is Pan India; thus, candidates must check the admit card to know the exam location. In this article, we have covered the mandatory information on the recruitment process. Aspirants must check the eligibility, fees and documents required before submitting their application form.
Contact Number: 011-26193929 & 09868207689
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia!