Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023
Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023: The India Post office has activated the apply online link for the 40889 GDS, BPM, and ABPM vacancies for 23 circles across the country on the official website www.indiapostgdsonline.in. India Post office has invited online applications from eligible candidates and the online registration window will remain open till 16th February 2023. The candidates having Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply online for Post office GDS 2023 using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website before the last date.
Post Office GDS Apply Online
As announced through Post Office GDS 2023 Notification, the candidates can apply online till 16th February 2023 at its official website. The table below shows all the important dates regarding the Post Office GDS 2023 online application process, go through it for all the highlights.
|Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023 – Important Dates
|Post Office GDS Notification 2023 Release Date
|27th January 2023
|Post Office GDS Online Registration Starts
|27th January 2023
|Post Office Last date for Online Registration
|16th February 2023
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
|16th February 2023
|Post Office GDS Edit Application Form
|17th to 19th February 2023
Post Office GDS 2023 Apply Online Link
India Post Office has already released the notification for India Post GDS Recruitment. Candidates need to go through all the details before applying online for the Posts. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirement can apply from the below links. The online registration process for Post Office GDS 2023 started on the official website www.indiapostgdsonline.in. and will last till 16th February 2023. It is suggested that the candidates must apply well in advance to avoid the last minutes rush.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 for 40889 GDS Posts – Click to Check
Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023 – Application Fee
The candidates while applying for the Post Office GDS 2023 posts have to pay the Application Fee via online mode to complete the application process. All-female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PWD candidates, and Transwoman candidates are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee category-wise is tabulated below.
How to Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on registration and complete registration by providing the details.
- Click on the Post GDS Apply Online 2023 in the Left Sidebar.
- Fill up the application form which is displayed on the official website.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents including photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the final application form.
- Take the printout for future purposes.
Post Office GDS 2023 Application Fee Details
Candidates who are applying for the Post GDS 2023 can find the fees details below-
- Candidates have to pay the India Post GDS Application fee in online mode only.
- Debit/credit cards, Net banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Select a payment method and input your banking information.
- This process may take some time; please do not reload the page during this time.
- If the transaction fails, the candidate will be required to repay the fees, which will be refunded within 15 working days.
India Post GDS Salary 2023 – Click to Check
Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023 – FAQs
Q1. What is the Post Office GDS Apply Online last Date?
Ans. The Post Office GDS Apply Online last date is 16th February 2023.
Q2. What is the application fee for Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023?
Ans. The application fee for UR Category is Rs. 100/- for Post Office GDS Apply Online 2023.
Q3. How can I pay the Post Office GDS application fee?
Ans. Use a debit card or credit card or net banking to pay application fees for the Post Office GDS 2023.