The most awaited NHM Punjab admit card is available on your mobile devices. Read the curated article about NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022, Medical Officer Roll Number and many more under one roof.
NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022
The Government of Punjab, National Health Mission has disseminated the notification for NHM Punjab admit card 2022. Therefore, interested, eligible candidates who have applied for the NHM Punjab Medical Officers positions can effortlessly download the admit card from the board’s official portal. The official link is available beneath the article.
The NHM Punjab is a massive opportunity for candidates who want to pursue their careers in the medical field. As students don’t have to give the written exam, he/she directly qualify for the interview round. The board is yet to announce the admit card. Once they declare it, we will update you, and contenders will be eligible to download it.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
The NHM Punjab has released the vacancy details for Medical Officers (Specialists) on their official website. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to check the notification, and here are the complete and precise details for the identical. The NHM Punjab has invited candidates to fill the 634 posts, and it may increase and decrease as per the interview for Medical Officer. The detailed list is in tabulated form:
|Medical Officers (Speciality)||Posts/Vacancy|
|Skin & VD||24|
|Chest & TB||6|
This is an ample opportunity for medical students, and he/she must not miss it. For more information, read the entire blog and stay up to date.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Eligibility and Pay Scale
- Contenders must have an M.B.B.S. degree from any acknowledged institute.
- There should be a postgraduate degree in the mandatory specialist recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Enlisted with Punjab Medical Council or any other duly comprised Medical Council in India.
- Must know Punjabi dialects up to matriculation level.
- The maximum age limit for the Medical Officer position is 64 Years.
₹ 53100/- for the Medical Officers (Specialists)
Perks and Benefits
- Non-Practising Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance to the selected candidates.
- P.G. allowance and other admissible allowances will be given.
NHM Punjab Medical Officer Interview Notification
The NHM Punjab has declared the interview notification for Medical officer Notification. The Walk-in-Interview was scheduled in two phases. The 1st phase already finished on 9 and 10 November 2022 from 10:00 a.m. onwards. Students who have missed the 1st interview crucial information can check it below.
The 2nd phase Walk-in-Interview for the Medical Officer is going to be-all and end-all in a few days. Candidates who don’t desire repentance can see the important information listed below:
|Interview Date||Speciality Name||Venue|
|14 November 2022||Orthopaedics, ENT, Medicine, Gynaecology,||Directorate Health & Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Plot No.5, Sector 3 4- A, Chandigarh|
|15 November 2022||Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology|
|16 November 2022||Community Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Chest & TB|
|17 November 2022||Forensic Medicine, Anesthesia, Microbiology, Skin & VD, BTO|
This is the important dates and venue that students have to remember. Take a screenshot or take a note in the notebook to never miss the crucial information.
How to Download the NHM Punjab Medical Officer Roll Number 2022?
Admit card is one of the most important documents that candidates have to carry in the examination. Once the board published the notification for the NHM Punjab Medical Officer Roll Number he/she can download it from the official website. The step-by-step procedure is given below. go through it and download your desired career admit card.
- Visit the NHM Punjab official website: @nhm.punjab.gov.in
- The Home Page will appear on the screen. Search for the admit card link in the Novel Corona Virus section.
- Once the aspirants get that, click on the ‘NHM Punjab Admit Card 2022.’
- Login with your credentials, such as Roll No., or Application No. and Date of Birth
- Review the particulars carefully and submit them.
- Hurray! your admit card is here.
- Download and take the printout of the same for examination entry.
Candidates are advised to carry multiple admit cards for hassle-free examination. The applicants must visit the official website consistently to never miss any important notification.
Thank you for Visiting NINIndia! We have elaborated all the essential information regarding NHM Punjab admit card 2022 Medical Officer roll number, how to download the same and many more. if you have any queries feel free to comment in the comment section. Come to this website regularly if you don’t want to miss any government, sports, admissions, and exemplary news.