Get the necessary details on Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2022, Constable Exam Date, and Admit card from here.
The candidates who want to get selected for the Maharashtra Police have to give a written exam initially. They can check the required details on Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2022 by reading this entire article.
Maharashtra Police Analysis 2022
The name of the organisation conducting the exam is Maharashtra Home Department. The candidates are applying for the post of Police Shipai or constable. The total number of vacancies available, i.e., 3467.
The candidates are going to be selected by the process of conducting a written test and Round. The official website of the Maharashtra Home Department is mahapariksha.gov.in or
www.mahapolice.govt.in. In this article, we will be providing you information on Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket and other vital details.
Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket 2022
There are a large number of candidates who have shown their interest by registering themselves for the 2022 exam. However, as per the expected Date, the Department has not yet released the exam date, so many candidates are searching for updates regularly.
So, students should check the exam date only on its official website. When dates are released, the Department will release an official Notification regarding the exam date. The information related to the Hall ticket is explained on the downside.
Maharashtra Police Constable Exam Date 2022
24th December 2022 is the exam date. The candidates must get the hall ticket from the steps as provided in this article.
Also, the candidates must start revising the syllabus as there is fewer time left for the exam.
Maharashtra Police Admit Card Date 2022
Maharashtra Police Department Exam will release the exam date just three weeks before the exam date. Then, the admit Cards will be uploaded on its official website. So, they need to go to the official website, i.e., mahapolice.gov.in.
Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket Details 2022
The details of a Maharashtra Police Department Exam are as follows-
- Father’s Name
- Candidate Name
- Date and time of the exam
- Documents need to carry on the exam day
- Signature of the Candidate
- Center name
- Reporting time to reach the exam centre
- The candidate must follow instructions given by the Department on the exam day.
Maharashtra Police Admit Card Download Process 2022
The candidates have to follow specific steps to download the admit card-
- STEP 1- Go to the official website, i.e. Mahapolice.gov.in
- STEP 2- Go to the notification tab and check for the link
- STEP 3- On your screen, a new page will open; kindly type or enter your User Id and Password
- STEP 4- Then click on the login button
- STEP 5- The candidate’s admit card or Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- STEP 6- Now, the candidate must check whether all the information on the admit card is correct.
- STEP 7- After all the correct information, click on the submit button
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to take two prints out of the hall ticket, so in the last, they need to worry about if another one is lost.
NOTE:- In case there is a piece of incorrect information, or the candidate is unable to download the admit card, then they have to be followed these instructions-
- Candidates are advised to contact the Department as soon as possible.
- Candidates should E-mail the Department by mentioning their Details-
a) Name of the candidate
b) Candidate Registration Number
c) Details of Mis-information
d) Documents have to be attached regarding the incorrect details
Maharashtra Police Documents Required with Admit Card 2022
It is essential information for all the candidates to have a look at before appearing for the examination-
- Original Identity Proof of the Person
- Carry a Photocopy of the Original ID
- Four Passport Size Photos
Maharashtra Police Registration Process 2022
The candidate has to be followed the registration process on the official website –
- STEP 1- The first step is to get registered on the official website
- STEP 2- The Second Step is to Login into the website
- STEP 3- The third step is to apply for the Online Process
- STEP 4- Finally, you must pay the application form fee by clicking the payment button on its official website.
Maharashtra Police Important Dates 2022
The Maharashtra Police Department has released the dates regarding the application –
|Date of commencement of application||09-11-2022|
|Date of closure of the application||15-12-2022|
|Last Date to pay the fee||15-12-2022|
The candidates can get the latest dates on Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket, exam date etc from the official website.
The government has not yet released the official notification related to the examination. However, we will keep you posted for the same!
Thank you for visiting NINIndia. Visit our main website for more content, such as jobs, admissions, etc.