You Will find all the details required on this page regarding JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023 Group B and C Exam Date, Admit Card and many more.
JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023
The complete form of JIPMER is the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. An examination at the national level will be held in 2019 for 200 JIPMER MBBS seats, with 150 in Puducherry and Karaikal 50. Read the full article to get complete information on JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023.
The entrance exam for the MBBS program is annually administered online or as a computer-based test by JIPMER, a Nationally Important Institution. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 admission exam will take two hours and thirty minutes. Those who pass the exam undergo counselling before being admitted to the program.
JIPMER Admit Card 2023
Get your JIPMER Group B & C admit card and exam date in 2023 by visiting jipmer.edu.in or the Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Nursing officers, medical laboratory technologists, junior engineers (civil/electrical), technical assistants, dental mechanics, anaesthetic technicians, grade II stenographers, and junior administrative assistants are all qualified for occupations in categories B and C. Candidates can access their admission cards from the official JIPMER website, jipmer.edu.in, starting on 02 April 2023. The JIPMER examination for junior engineers, nursing officers, and dental mechanics will be given in the morning shift. The tests for stenographers, medical lab technicians, and anaesthetic technicians will occur.
How To Download JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023?
- Go to the website that is official of JIPMER
- here you will find the Announcement option
- Then, locate and click “Hall Ticket and Mock Test for the Direct Recruitment for Different Group B and C Jobs at JIPMER, Puducherry”, to view the information.
- Applicants need to enter their User name and Password.
- Take a print of admit card after it is finally downloaded.
JIPMER Group B and C Exam Date 2023
|Opening of Application||22-02-2023|
|Last Date of Application||18-03-2023|
|Update of Hall Ticket||23-03-2023|
|Date of online examination||02-04-2023|
JIPMER Application Fee 2023
Applicant can pay throw Net Banking/ credit card/ debit card UPI.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||1500|
JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023 Admit Card details
After downloading their roll numbers, candidates for the JIPMER (Group B & C) Nursing Officer, Junior Engineer Exam carefully review all the information provided in them, and if any errors are discovered, they contact the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Department to have them corrected. If they don’t, they can run into a lot of issues with the document.
- Candidates’ Name
Names of the parents (Father’s/ Mother’s)
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Examination Period
- Exam Date
- Exam Period
- Morning/Evening Shift
- Exam Center Address
JIPMER Exam Syllabus 2023
- numerical reasoning
- figurative and verbal
- Intuitive Reasoning
- Differences and similarities
- spatial representation
- Geographic orientation
- analysis, decision
- issues raised by analogies
- making decisions and visual memory
- Concepts of relationships
- Work & Time
- Speed & Time
- Bar Diagram
- Issue With Ages
- Graphic Diagram
- HFCL CM
- gain & Lose
- Complicated & Simple
- Pie Diagram
- History of India
- Indic politics
- Modern events
- Current happenings on the national and international scale
- Particular mention of the banking industry, etc.
Kerala KMAT Admit Card Feb 2023 Exam Date
Bihar 10th Admit Card 2023
MP PVFT Result 2022 Vyapam Cut Off Marks
Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023 Download
Free Fire Lite Download, APK Size
JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023 Documents Needed
Applicants were requested to bring a document from the list below to the exam along with their hall ticket.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Job ID
- ID of college
- Travel documents
- a bank passbook with a picture
- other ID document issued by a Gazetted Official, including a voter ID
- Driving License
JIPMER Hall Ticket 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before taking the final test, candidates should be aware of the fundamental requirements for eligibility for the JIPMER 2023 Exam. The institution establishes eligibility requirements based on the information provided here.
- The candidate’s citizenship must be Indian or non-resident Indian.
- An applicant with a foreign passport must obtain clearance in advance from the Indian Medical Council.
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31, 2023, or have been born on or before January 1, 2003.
- There won’t be any easing of a candidate’s categorization.
- The candidate must have earned at least 50% of the possible points in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology in their 10+2 grade; the English language is a need.
- For reserved students like SC/ST/OBC, the minimum cumulative score in 10+2 is 40%.
- Candidates for general OPH must receive a minimum overall score of 45%.
- The JIPMER 2023 Test is open to candidates who have taken, will take, or will not take the final examination or applicants whose results are still pending.
We’re satisfied that you find the information on this page to be comprehensive and accurate. We recommend that you follow us on NINIndia so that you may receive an immediate update from our page regarding the availability of the JIPMER Group B, C Hall Ticket 2022 and many other updates also.