Read about the JEE Advanced 2023 Application form, Registration, Dates, and Eligibility to get updated from this article.
JEE Advanced examination is going to be conducted on 4th June 2023. The students are advised to prepare well for Advanced to become an IITian!
JEE Advanced 2023 Application Form
The steps that candidates need to be followed at the time of filling up the application form are as follows
STEP 1- Candidates must go to the official website to fill out the application form. The application form will be filled out online mode only.
STEP 2- Registration for the JEE Advanced application form starts on 30th April 2023.
STEP 3- Candidates need to fill in details at the time of the application form as follows-
- Academic details of the candidate
- Personal details of the candidate
- Income of the parents
- Education details of the parents
- Number of attempts they had appeared before in the examination
- JEE MAIN 2023 application number
- Language or medium to opt of question paper
- Examination Center Selection
- Along with the details, candidates need to upload the photograph and digital signature, so the criteria to upload these documents are explained below in the table-
Now foreign category candidates need to upload these documents at the time of filling up the application form as follows :
- Date of Birth certificate or proof of an age
- Class XII mark sheet ( has to be 75% or more in this exam )
- Identity proof
- Citizen ship certificate or the passport of the parents
- If required, then a testimonial has to be also submitted.
STEP 4- When filling out the application form, candidates must register a valid email ID and Mobile Number. All the details related to the application form will be sent on these two details of the candidate only.
STEP 5- The examination authority has to give the right to candidates to correct the application form.
STEP 6- After all the steps, then the candidate has to make a payment of the application form.
|S.NO.||Particulars||Examination Centers In India||Examination Centers Outside India|
|A)||Candidates belonging to all India Nationals|
|1. Female Candidates(All category)||1450 INR||90 USD|
|2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates||1450 INR||90 USD|
|3. Other Category Candidates||2900 INR||90 USD|
|Important Note||All Indian National, including PIO and OCI, has to pay 75 USD if the examination centre is outside India.|
|B)||Foreign Nationals Candidates|
|1. SAARC Countries Candidates||90 USD||90 USD|
|2. Non- SAARC Countries Candidates||180 USD||180 USD|
- Candidates can not cancel or withdraw the application form once He or They fill it out or complete the registration.
- Application form fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Mandatory to disclose the reserved category certificates.
- Payment can be made through-
- SBI Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- SBMOPS (State Bank Multi Option Payment System) Option is also available.
a) When the candidate has made a payment, then he or she can take a printout of it through URN(Unique Registration Number)
b) Also, candidates can make payments through cash by choosing the option of SBI Branch, and then a bank challan will create automatically. After the process of payment, the candidate can also take a printout of it by URN(Unique Registration Number).
JEE Advanced Registration Dates 2023
The JEE Advanced registration dates are explained below in the table
|1.||Starting date of registration of application form||Sunday||30April,2023||(10:00 IST)|
|2.||Last date of registration of the application form||Thursday||04 May 2023||(17:00 IST)|
|3.||Last date for payment of the application fee||Friday||05 May 2023||(17:00 IST)|
JEE Advanced Admit Card Dates 2023
The Admit card dates are explained below in the table
|1.||Starting date of availability of admit card||Monday||29 May||10:00 IST|
|2.||Last date to download the admit card||Sunday||04 June||14:30 IST|
JEE Advanced Exam Dates 2023
The Exam dates are explained below in the table –
|1.||Paper 1||Sunday||04 June||09:00 to 12:00 IST|
|2.||Paper 2||Sunday||04 June||14:30 to 17:30 IST|
Other Important dates of JEE Advanced are shown below in the table
|1.||Candidate responses (Copy)||Fri||09/06/2023||17:00 pm|
|2.||Provisional answer keys update||Sun||11/06/2023||10:00 am|
|4.||Online declaration of final answer key and Results of JEE (Advanced) 2023||Sun||18/06/2023||10:00 IST|
|5.||Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online registration||Sun to Mon||18/06/2023- 19/06/2023||10:00 am -17:00 IST|
|6.||Tentative Start of Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) 2023 Process||Mon||19/06/2023||17:00 pm|
|7.||Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Date||Wed||21/06/2023||09:00 IST to 12:00 IST|
|8.||AAT Result 2023||Sun||25/06/2023||17:00 pm|
JEE Advanced Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for the JEE Advanced are as follows
- Candidate must have completed his class 12th from physics, chemistry and mathematics in Board Exam and candidate who falls under the reserved category has given a relaxation of 10% from other candidates, i.e. (65%)
- Candidates who score amongst the 250000 ranks all over India are eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced exam
- Foreign candidates are eligible to apply for the exam but up to 10% of the supernumerary seat quota
- All Indian nationals can apply for the exam, including persons of Indian origin and OCI
- Age limit
|S.NO.||Particulars||Born On or After|
|1.||Candidates belonging to the General and OBS Category||October 1, 1998|
|2.||Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||October 1, 1993|
|Note||A relaxation of 5 years has been provided to those candidates who belong to the 2nd category.|
- Candidate has to clear class 12 in the year 2022 or 2023.
- Candidate can give JEE Advanced at a time 2 consecutive Years.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia. For more fresh Content such as Admissions, Sports, Entertainment, Government Schemes, etc., kindly visit our website.