Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023: Indian Bank released a short notice for the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023. A total of 203 vacancies are announced for SO posts in Scale1, Scale2, Scale3, and Scale4. For more details about Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 such as important dates, exam pattern, and eligibility goes through the complete article below.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 – Overview
The Indian Bank SO Recruitment details has been released along with the Indian Bank SO Notification PDF. Go through the details tabulated below to have a quick glance.
|Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
|Exam Conducting Body
|Financial Analysts(Credit Officers), Risk Officers, IT/Computer Officers, Information Security, Forex Officers, HR Officers, Marketing Officers, Treasury Officers, and Industrial Development Officers
|Indian Bank SO Short Notice
|03rd February 2023
|Mode of Apply Online
Indian Bank SO Notification PDF
Indian Bank SO released a short notice for the recruitment of various posts, and the candidates can apply online for the posts from the official website under Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023. Candidates must go through the official website before applying for the post. We have provided below the Indian Bank SO Notification PDF.
Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2023
Under this recruitment drive, a total of 203 vacancies for various posts are to be filled. We have tabulated below the Post-wise vacancies.
|Indian Bank SO Vacancy 2023
|Financial Analyst(Credit Officer)
|Treasury Officer(Dealer for Treasury)
|Industrial Development Officer
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
The Application Fee for all the posts as per the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 Notification is given below. Application fee can be submitted online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
|Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee
Steps to Apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023
Following are the steps that should be followed for applying for the Posts covered under Indian Bank SO Recruitment-
1. First you need to visit the official website or Click on the Online Form link mentioned above.
2. On the homepage search for “New Registration” and click on that link.
3. There do all the required steps to create your Registration ID and password that will be required for filling up the application form.
4. Once your login credentials are made, then log in using those credentials.
5. After login you can see the application form. Fill the form carefully. Try not to make any mistakes in order to avoid future problems.
6. After correctly filling in all the details you will be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scanned photograph and signature and click on the “Continue” option.
7. Preview the form once again. If everything is correct click on the “Submit” button.
8. Your application will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for future correspondence.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following four criteria to be eligible for the Indian Bank SO 2023 Exam.
|Indian Bank SO Educational Qualification
|Industrial Development Officer
|B.E / B.TECH in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics / Chemical / Textile /Production / Civil
|CA / ICWA
|Graduate from a Recognized University or equivalent and a certification in computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at the Graduation level or afterward.
- Minimum Age Limit- 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 years
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are released under Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 203 vacancies are released under Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023.
Q2. How can I apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The direct link to apply for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 will be provided in the article.
Q3. What are the eligibility criteria for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023?
Ans, The eligibility criteria required for Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2023 are described in the article.