Check the details of Delhi Police Notification 2023 HC, SI, ASI, Constable Eligibility, Form and many more.
Delhi Police Notification 2023
In precise compliance with their merit lists, the candidates who have been tentatively selected for the Delhi Police Notification 2023 Recruitment of Constable (EXE) Male and Female Examination have been made public (category-wise).
The following is a list of the events that took place in the year that ended on December 31, 2017. If candidates desire to join the Delhi Police, they can take the test. Most likely, the recruitment test will occur in May 2023.
The exam application forms will be available starting on January 9, 2023. Before the deadline, candidates may apply online at the commission’s official website. This article can be used as a resource by candidates to gain more particular information about the test. The article includes all crucial information, including notifications, highlights, and significant exam dates.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2023
The Delhi Police Recruitment Board plans every aspect of the Delhi Police, including hiring for positions such as inspector, sub-inspector, and constable. The Delhi Police Recruitment Board holds a yearly test to choose qualified applicants for the Delhi Police. However, there are various eligibility conditions for different groups.
The complete number of openings made available by the state election commission will be listed in the formal notification, which will be made public on January 9, 2023. The overall number of openings offered by the commission in the previous year was 5846, and this year’s total will likely be almost the same.
Delhi Police Selection Process
To be eligible for the various positions the commission gives, candidates who take the recruitment exam must pass the following steps. Click the link for more information related to Delhi Police Constable Vacancy
- Computerized Examination
- Physical test of endurance
- Test of physical measurement
- Inspection of the body
Delhi Police Notification For Exam Pattern 2023
The 100 multiple-choice questions on the computer-based test will each be worth one mark. Also, each incorrect response will cost you 0.25 points on the online test.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||Overall, 1.5 Hours|
|Computer Foundations, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, Web Browsers, Communication||10|
Delhi Police Notification Eligibility criteria
The candidate must determine whether they are eligible for the recruiting exam before applying. The following factors have an impact on the eligibility requirements:
IBPS Exam Calendar 2023 RRB, PO, SO
IGNOU Entrance Form 2023 B.Sc B.ed Phd
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Field Supervisor
SAIL Admit Card 2022 MT Exam Date
BPNL Recruitment 2022 Notification for 2106 Posts
- Age limit: The following elements affect the prerequisites for eligibility:
|women who are widowed, divorced, separated legally, or who have never been married||5|
|Ex-servicemen (OBC) (OBC)||6|
|Sportsperson (ST/SC) who has competed for any state or nation at the international and national levels||10|
|athlete competing at the internal and national levels for any state or nation||5|
|candidate for the Delhi Police department (SC/ST)||Maximum age up to 45 years|
|candidate for the Delhi Police department (UR)||The maximum age is 40 years.|
|Candidate for the Delhi Police department (OBC)||a maximum age of 43 years|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants taking the test should have earned a higher secondary diploma or an equivalent from a board or institution recognized by the government. However, after completing or passing the 11th grade, sons and daughters of Delhi Police officers who are still on duty, have passed away, or are retired, including multitasking staff, are permitted to sit for the exam.
- Also, all male exam candidates must have a valid LMV driver’s license. Please be aware that the learning license is inoperative.
How to Apply Online for the Delhi Police Application Form 2023?
before having more information about Delhi Police Notification? The application form should be continued first. Two steps make up the recruiting examination application process:
One-time enrollment :
- Visit the State Selection Commission’s website.
- Search for the option and select “Register Now”.
- Make sure all of the information you enter is true and valid.
- Use the OTP to confirm your email and mobile number.
- To the email and phone numbers you provided, a registration number and password will be delivered.
- Fill out the form completely, and attach a current passport-size photo of yourself along with your signature.
- By reading and checking the declaration form, you can submit it.
Delhi Police Notification Admit Card 2023
On the commission’s official website, admit cards will be made accessible at least one week prior to the exam date.
- Go to the official website of the state selection
- To log in, use your registration ID and password.
- Select the “status” option, then select “download admit card.”
- After choosing “Proceed,” complete all the necessary fields.
The necessary paperwork that is required to be present in order to enter the exam room is the admission card. Because of this, always carry a copy with you and store it safely.
Keep in touch with us on NINIndia for more relevant information.