CET Haryana Group D 2023 Notification
CET Haryana Group D 2023 Notification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release the CET Haryana Group D Notification for the Group D posts in the month of March/April 2023. The Haryana CET Group D Apply online dates will be released along with the notification. The examination will be OMR sheet based and the date of conducting the written examination will be announced soon. The candidates who qualify for the HSSC CET and have a valid CET score card can apply for Group D. Candidates who want to get detailed information about the same then they can go through the entire article as we are sharing the detailed information about the HSSC CET 2023 here on this page.
Haryana CET 2023 – Overview
The Haryana CET 2023 Notification will be released soon. The minimum qualifying mark required to clear Haryana CET is 50% for General, and for other castes minimum mark to be scored is 40%. Go through the below overview table for the details.
|Haryana CET 2023 – Overview|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Posts||Group D vacancies|
|CET Haryana Group D Notification 2023||March/April 2023|
|CET Haryana Apply Online Dates||to be notified|
|Exam||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
Haryana CET 2023 Notification PDF
Eligible candidates who are aspiring for the HSSC Group D jobs must go through the notification PDF that will bw provided in the article for all the HSSC CET 2023 details. Till then candidates can go through the previous year Harayana CET notification PDF link provided below in the article.
HSSC CET 2023 Exam – Important Dates
The Haryana CET Exam 2023 dates will be released soon, Important dates of the HSSC CET Exam 2023 are tabulated below have a look.
|Haryana CET 2023 Exam – Important Dates|
|CET Application form||—|
|Last date to submit the form||—|
|Last Date to pay the application fee||—|
|Haryana CET Admit Card 2022||—|
|HSSC CET Exam Date 2022||—|
|Haryana CET Answer Key 2022||—|
|HSSC CET Result||—|
HSSC CET Apply Online Link
The HSSC CET 2023 Apply Online link will be activated after the release of the CET Haryana Group D Notification. The Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid any hindrances. The Haryana CET apply online dates will be released soon. The direct link to apply Online will be provided below.
Haryana CET 2023 Apply Online Link (Inactive)
Haryana CET 2023 – Application Fee
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only
Steps to Apply for Haryana CET 2023
- Visit the website @www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or directly apply from the above link.
- Enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code and enter OTP for verification sent to your mobile.
- Start filling the Haryana CET Registration Form and enter the basic details including communication, education details and other details required.
- Upload Photo & Signature (jpg of 500 kb) and other required documents
- A new registration number is generated.
- Now log in to the portal using the registration number generated above and start submitting the details.
- Pay the required application fee as listed below.
- Click on the “Submit” tab and download the application form for future reference.
Haryana CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Group D posts have been decided by the commission as follows:
Haryana CET Education Qualification
For Group D- The candidate should be a matric pass or 10th pass to apply for Group D posts announced by the Haryana government.
Mandatory: Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects for Matrics and Hindi in higher standards.
Haryana CET Age Limit
- Candidates’ age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per the state norms.
Haryana CET Selection Process 2023
The candidates need to undergo an entrance test i.e. Common Eligibility Test under the Haryana CET Exam. The Haryana CET marks will be valid for 3 years. The exam pattern is given below.
- The selection for Group D posts will be based on the marks scored on the Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
Haryana CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the HSSC Combined Eligibility Test 2023 is described below-
- There will be 2 sections in CET Haryana Exam
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the test and 1 mark for each question will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking in Haryana CET Exam
|Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Science, Maths, Hindi, Computer||70||70|
|Haryana General Knowledge||30||30|
Haryana CET 2023 Syllabus
The very first to preparing for any exam is to have an idea about the syllabus pattern of the exam so that one can boost up its preparation and will be able to achieve the goals set. The questions in Haryana CET Exam are to be asked from General Awareness, Haryana GK, Reasoning, Maths, General Science, English, and Computer. One should follow the syllabus sincerely to achieve the target.
Haryana CET Syllabus 2023 – Click to check
Haryana CET 2023: FAQs
Q1. What are the apply online dates for Haryana CET 2023?
Ans. The Haryana CET 2023 apply online dates will be released soon.
Q2. Can other state candidates apply for Haryana CET 2023?
Ans. Yes, HSSC has given an option for outside Haryana candidates to register for CET Haryana 2023.
Q3.What is the exam pattern for HSSC CET 2023?
Ans. The exam pattern for HSSC CET 2023 is described in the article.