Get the required information on CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 and Download the 12th Hall ticket from the necessary details that are shared in this article.
CBSE Class 12 Board exams are conducted annually. The students who will clear this standard with the required percentage get the matriculation certificate. This is helpful in getting any Government Job or studying further.
Those who are giving the 12th class as a Private will have to download the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 from the leading portal.
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023
Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting the 10th and 12th class board examinations.
The students who have completed their pre-boards are now looking for the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023. They will get the required information from here.
Importance of CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023
The students must note that it is important for them to carry the admit card or the permission letter on the exam day
- It consists of useful information about a student such as a name, parents’ name, gender, school name etc
- CBSE Board number
- Photograph and signature
- The students must also carry the aadhar card on the exam day
Download CBSE Class 12th Hall ticket
The school-going students will get the admit card from their school authorities. The students must note that their admit cards must have relevant and correct details. Discrepancies might occur in the hall ticket, thus, the students should get the details confirmed and modify them (if necessary).
The tentative release date for the admit card is February/March 2023. Thus, the students must wait for some time to get the hall ticket.
- Battleground Mobile India for PC – Install BGMI on PC/Mac/Laptop
- Free Fire Name 2022 Best Stylish Free Fire Nickname – How to change
- BA Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd year University wise exam dates
- BCA Time Table 2022 1st 2nd 3rd year exam date sheet online
- BBA Time Table 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year date sheet, exam routine
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
We have tabulated the subjects for various 12th-class streams here. However, the students must check the official website for the detailed syllabus.
|Political Science||English||Computer Science|
CBSE Class 12 Exam Pattern
There will be objective-type questions approximately 20% which will be average in difficulty. This is done for the ease of the students and to help them improve their scores. Next would be some challenging questions that would comprise 30% of the total weightage. Lastly, there will be short/long answer questions which will carry 50% weightage. The students will have to learn the syllabus thoroughly to pass the 12th standard.
CBSE Class 12 Admit Card Important Dates 2023
Dates which are associated with the exams are helpful for the students to make the exam schedule accordingly.
12th admit card release date for private individuals
January 2023 (Expected)
12th admit card 2023 for regular students
January 23 (Expected)
Board Exam start date 2023
15/02/2023 to 5/04/2023
Commencement of 12th Board Result
May 2023 (Expected)
Compartment exam dates 2023
June 23 (Expected)
The Board exams are coming over; thus, the students must start revising the course, They can take help from the sample question papers and the previous year’s papers to practice for the exam.
CBSE Class Exam Guidelines
- Admit card is a compulsory document to carry on the exam day
- The students have to reach 30 minutes prior to the reporting time
- Electronic devices are not allowed until it is required
- Only stationery items such as pens, pencils, etc can be taken to the exam hall
- The paper would be given with fair means otherwise, the students will be debarred from the examination
These were some of the guidelines that the student have to follow
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023?
In our article, 12th Time Table 2023, we discussed about the 12th time table Intermediate for HSC and HSE. The students have requested us to share the steps for downloading their 12th BSE admit card.
Step 1 Visit the official website of CBSE
Step 2 Scroll down to view the Lastest @CBSE section
Step 3 Find out the link to CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 and click on it
Step 4 Enter the details as your roll number and date of birth
Step 5 Click on the Submit button
Step 6 Your admit card will be visible to you on another screen
Step 7 Save and download multiple copies of the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 for future use.
The admit cards are released on 7th February 2023. Students of CBSE have downloaded it to show to the exam invigilators. A copy of Admit card will be used to check the CBSE Class 12 Result.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia!