Know about the Bihar ITI CAT 2023 Form, Registration, Last date and Notification and updates from this article.
The application form for Bihar ITI CAT will be online mode. Find out more relevant details from here.
Bihar ITI CAT 2023 Form
BCECEB is the body conducting the entrance test to recruit Bihar ITI CAT. The entrance test’s name is Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT).
All the information related to the examination is available on the Official website of the exam. To get more updates on the ITICAT, click on this link ITI CAT Information
Bihar ITI CAT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for the ITI CAT 2023 are as follows-
- Interested candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates who reside in the state of Bihar are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Those candidates can also apply whose parents are working in the central government.
- Those candidates can also apply whose parents are working in the state government of Bihar.
- Candidates must successfully clear the class 10 exam from any recognised state or central board.
Along with that candidate has to be passed with maths and science.
- Those candidates appearing on the class 10 exam can also apply, but to pass the exam, they are required to show the certificate at the time of counselling.
- The minimum age to apply for the ITI CAT exam is 14 years as of 1 august 2023. Also, candidates aged 17 Years can apply for the Motor Vehicle and Mechanic Tractor.
- There is no maximum age limit seen yet for interested candidates.
- If any female candidate is married, then the husband must be a resident of Bihar and working in the state of Bihar.
How to Apply for the Bihar ITI CAT 2023?
To apply for the application, you are required to follow specific steps –
STEP 1- You need to visit the official website of the BCECEB regarding the submission of the application form.
STEP 2- Click the update notification before filling out the application form. You must read the updates regarding the application form.
STEP 3- You need to click on the application form 2023.
STEP 4- The candidate is required to submit the details and then click on the Submit Button
STEP 5- Now candidate will get the user ID and password.
STEP 6- The details that candidates are required to furnish are as follows:-
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Parent’s Name
3. Contact Details
4. Address of the candidate
STEP 7- Now, the Candidate is required to upload a photograph and digital signature in the prescribed format
STEP 8- The candidate must furnish all the information about his or her education.
STEP 9- The candidate must pay the examination fees after reading the details.
The examination fees can be paid through these modes-
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
STEP 10- After the process, the candidate must take a printout of it.
Dates of Bihar ITI CAT Application Form
The dates of the application form are as follows-
|Application Begin Time||July for the year 2023|
|Last Date||August for the year 2023|
Date of Submission of ITI CAT Payment
The last date to submit the application fee is shown below
|Fees Submitted through Bank Challan||August 2023|
|Fees Submitted through Online Mode||August 2023|
- REET Application Form 2023
- SSC GD Syllabus 2022
- TPSC JE Recruitment 2022
- CTET Admit Card 2022 @ctet.nic.in
- SSC JE Result 2022
Exam Pattern of ITI CAT
The Exam Pattern are explained below in the table
|Particulars||Mathematics||General Science||General Knowledge||Total|
|No of Questions||50||50||50||150|
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Candidate has been awarded for every correct answer 2 mark
- There is no negative marking
ITI CAT Documents are required at the time of verification
The Documents that are required at the time of verification are as follows-
- Scorecard of the exam of ITICAT
- Admit Card of the ITICAT Exam
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 10 Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Category Certificate, if required
- Any other specified documents
Tips to Prepare for ITI CAT examinations
Some of the essential Tips for the examination are explained below-
- Candidate to understand the whole syllabus
- Candidate has to follow a timetable and make short notes of the essential topics that are frequently asked in the examination.
- Candidate has to solve the previous year’s paper so that they can come to know the exam pattern and answer writing technique in the exam.
- Along with studies, candidates also have to explore new things.
Thank You for Visiting NINIndia. For more fresh Content such as Admissions, Sports, Entertainment etc, kindly visit our website.