Get crucial information regarding the Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023 Vacancies, Form, Eligibility, Date, and more.
Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023
We shall discuss “Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023″ in this article. One of the best government programs still in operation today, since 1975, is Anganwadi.
In addition to assisting children from low-income families in their academic endeavours and overall development, Anganwadi also gives thousands of women jobs. Anganwadis are only one of many things that have altered over time due to the nation’s progress. Today’s anganwadis are pretty modern; sports and mental health are emphasised as much as traditional academic subjects.
Moreover, Anganwadi offers thousands of women in the nation jobs in addition to this. Anganwadi Bihar recently issued applications for 42000 jobs. Thus if you’re looking for any work related to that organization, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023 Form
Government-run Anganwadi is a comprehensive program that offers millions of women jobs and gives economically disadvantaged children a chance to study and advance. Anganwadi-related job openings are frequently announced each year. In Bihar, there has recently been a significant Anganwadi-related recruitment with openings for more than 42000 positions. In some Bihar cities, there are openings for workers, helpers, assistants, supervisors, etc., for Anganwadi.
According to a recent news article, there have been 41406 open Anganwadi positions in Bihar, and recruitment will occur soon. There hasn’t been an official announcement made about this as of yet, but one will be made shortly. The national government has reportedly ordered the hiring of 23,000 Anganwadi staff to cover the open positions in the Anganwadi centres. Also, 7645 additional Anganwadi centres will be opened, resulting in the creation of thousands of new job opportunities.
Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023 Vacancy
Bihar will conduct recruitment for more than 41406 positions as part of its Anganwadi recruitment. The following are a few of the positions for which applications will be accepted:
- As an Aganwadi assistant
- As an Aganwadi helper
- As an aganwadi worker
The number of positions to be filled is unknown at this time. We will give you access to all of this material on this website shortly after the announcement.
Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here we will discuss the eligibility criteria of Bihar Anganwadi as per each and every process :
Educational qualifications ”
- Supervisor: A 12th-grade diploma is required if you want to apply for a supervisor position with Bihar Anganwadi.
- Worker: Basic reading and writing skills are required for employment in an Anganwadi. No specialized educational background is required for this.
- Only women may apply for the assistant position in an Anganwadi program, and they must have completed the eighth grade. In addition to having a grade of 8, they must have the qualifications listed for the position.
- Sevika: A minimum 10th-grade pass is required to work as a Sevika in an Anganwadi.
Age Range: Applications from individuals who are less than 18 years old or older than 40 years old will be rejected for the Bihar Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
Assam Anganwadi Notification 2023
AP Anganwadi Notification 2023
West Bengal Anganwadi Notification 2023
APTET Notification 2023
Selection Process: The following is the selection procedure for Anganwadi recruitment:
- A written test
- Documentation validation
Everything will be done gradually. After passing the written test, you will have an interview, and if you pass the interview and meet the requirements after having your documents verified, you will be offered a job.
How to Submit an Online Application for the Bihar Anganwadi Notification 2023
- One must first go to the Integrated Child Development organization’s official website. The link will be available on the official website.
- The notification link will be available on the homepage. Read it by clicking on it.
- Click the “Online Application” option that appears on the screen after this.
- Provide all requested details, including name, phone number, and aadhaar card number.
- Picture all the requested papers in the upload.
- Check everything one final time before submitting the application form.
- After paying the application cost, print the receipt.
- Print the receipt after paying the application fee.
Requirements for Bihar Anganwadi Notification Documents
- certificate of academic achievement
- certificate of caste
- Certificate of Widow (For Widow Candidate)
- Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates)
- A residence permit
Soon, Bihar’s Anganwadi facilities will employ more than 3000 Sevika-Sahayika. In response, the Social Welfare Department has provided district-level directives. In order to learn more about the positions that are open at the Anganwadi facility. According to departmental data, 1 lakh 7 thousand centres have been approved. Some locations where there are very few children are currently running centres. The department has planned to move the centres to a required location.
Keep in touch with us on NINIndia for more information.