APCOB Admit Card 2023
The Andhra Pradesh Co-Operative Bank (APCOB) released the APCOB Admit Card 2023 on its official website at www.apcob.org. The APCOB Hall Ticket 2023 has been released for the Examination to be held on 24th December 2023 for 35 Staff Assistant posts. Candidates can download the admit card through the direct login link provided below by entering their registration credentials. Candidates must also make sure that the information mentioned don the admit card is true and valid. Download the APCOB Hall Ticket on time to avoid any last-minute hassle.
APCOB Admit Card Overview
The APCOB Exam will be conducted in a computer-based manner and it will be of 100 marks comprising of 3 sections such as English, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24th December 2023. Interested candidates must now download the hall ticket and start preparing for the exam day. Candidates can refer to the table given below for more details:
|APCOB Admit Card 2023- Overview
|Name of Organization
|Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank (APCOB)
|Number of Vacancies
|Staff Assistant and Manager
|APCOB Admit Card 2023 Release Date
|12th December 2023
|APCOB Admit Card 2023 Last Date to Download
|24th December 2023
|Registration Credentials Required
|Registration No. and Password
|24th December 2023
|Online Test and Interview
APCOB Admit Card 2023 Link
The APCOB Admit Card 2023 is now available for download on the official website at www.apcob.org and it is available of download till 24th December 2023. Candidates need to have their registration credentials such as Registration No. and Password/Date of Birth to login to the portal to download the admit card. Click on the link below to download the hall ticket here and take a printout to bring it to the Exam Hall.
Steps to Download the APCOB Hall Ticket 2023 for Staff Assistant
Candidates can download the APCOB Admit Card 2023 on the official website but they need to log in first. The steps for downloading the admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website or click the link above to download the admit card.
- Click on the “Career” button on the page.
- Then, in the “Notification/Application” section, click on “Download Call Letter for the post of ‘Staff Assistant’ in The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (APCOB)”
- After clicking, a login page will appear on your screen.
- On the page’s left side, you must enter your Registration No./Roll No. and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- Click on the Login button
- Once you submit the required details, the ‘APCOB Admit Card 2023’ will be displayed on your screen.
- Save and download the call letter for future use. It is advised to print a hard copy at your earliest convenience.
Details Mentioned on APCOB Admit Card 2023
The following details are mentioned in the APCOB Admit Card 2023, candidates must make sure that the information mentioned on the admit card is correct and free of any error, as it might lead to any delay in entry or cancellation of the exam for the candidate. In case there is any discrepancy then contact the Board for correction.
- Applicant’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Applicant’s Passport-size photo.
- Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Father’s/Husband’s Name.
- Post Applied for.
- Exam Date.
- Exam Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam City.
- Exam Address.